• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Geoff was helped to the bridge this morning

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Geoff was diagnosed with kidney failure in autumn. We didn't think he would see Christmas but he is a stubborn bunny and just kept fighting it! However yesterday it was clear his body was really struggling despite Geoff trying to keep going. Geoff was a proud rabbit and we always promised him we would let him go with dignity. So today we let him go into his forever sleep.

Geoff had been with us longer than any other rabbit, nearly six years. So we are going to miss him so much. He also leaves behind Rosie who will be 12 this year which is a real worry :(

Rest easy Geoff. Your Lady Rosie will be well looked after, and I am sending vibes that she can keep as cosy and happy as possible. xx

Thank you. Steve always stays with them at the end, he came out in tears today. Geoff wasn't a people bunny but we had a huge respect for him and will miss him greatly :(

I'm so sorry, Liz and Steve :cry:
Binky free Geoff, sweet dreams.
Sending comforting vibes to you both and to Rosie. I hope she will cope okay. xxxx

Oh no! I've missed this as not been on fb today.

I'm so so sorry. BinkyFree Geoff .

Hope Rosie will be ok.

Back