• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow Rabbits Updates?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone interested? :wave:

I have finally got a new mobile that works! So can now get online really easily, where as before to use the forum I had to sit down on the laptop which I rarely have time for.

So although I wont have loads of time to read others threads and I have no interest in general chat, if people are interested I am happy to start posting regular updates on the rabbits here. But if you are now all on fb, then of course that is updated a hundred times a day anyway :lol:

Hi Liz, welcome back. I've missed you and hearing about all the little ones in you care. I am not on fb, but would love to hear and see stories and photos about the Rainbow Rabbits.:wave::D

Lovely to have you back.

I'll second Mrs. B's post! :wave:
It's so good to see you back, Liz! :D Hope all is well with you and all your bunnies. :love: xxxx

Thanks for the replies. I have just installed Tapatalk but am now really confused by it so might get rid of it again!

Anyway back to bunnies. I will post a proper update later but for now l will say that this year so far we have taken in two new bunnies and lost three :( so we are still very busy. All over Christmas and new year we struggled with very sick rabbits. We have never used so much critical care.

Back