• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dancing with Rosie

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Well it was more like what's in that hand gimmi or I kill you

https://vimeo.com/118515757

And she wasn't too happy I had Pie out running round the kitchen for a couple of hours :D

They thru the cage and run panel had a bit of a set too but then pretty much ignored each other, Rosie eventually went back to bed in her cosy cot :D

Excuse my minging floor hubby is feeding bunnies and hay gets everywhere when he is in charge I'm not complaining he is doing a grand job while I can't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh my :shock: Is that Rosie's growling I can hear? She sounds like a little dog!

She looks like such a clever girl, I bet she needs loads of entertainment :love:

No question who's "leading" there! :lol:
Goodness, do you keep treats for bunnies in your slippers? :shock: She seems pretty intent on dissecting that one! :D

All she needs is a certain wizard's staff, and...."You Shall Not Pass!" :lol:

Yes that's the usual grunting :roll:

She does it if I'm moving stuff in her pen :roll: if the cat gets too close :roll: if I'm feeding her :roll: dropping treats in the hay box for hunting down :lol:

She does it because she can :lol: it's cute now used to be scary :lol:

No question who's "leading" there! :lol:
Goodness, do you keep treats for bunnies in your slippers? :shock: She seems pretty intent on dissecting that one! :D

All she needs is a certain wizard's staff, and...."You Shall Not Pass!" :lol:

She hates slippers of any design :lol: these are brand new and she went for them before I even wore them :shock: dragged one across the room to kill :roll:

Oh but she is splendid! Spenser occasionally goes for my slippers, but general he is too lazy.

I wish she was lazy :oops: she follows me about :? if I go in the kitchen she is usually behind me or has one foot on my foot so I can't move :roll: She will run at me and beg if I open the fridge at the mo as I have grapes and strawberries in there and I'm sure she can smell them :lol:

Back