• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost One Last Night...

new_horizon

Young Bun
Hi All,

Sad to say that we lost one of our bunnies - Gizmo - last night. Unsure exactly what caused it - he had been eating and drinking fine. I got in last night to feed them and he was laying on his side, breathing very slowly and not moving. Moved him inside and he started arching his neck back and gasping and he was gone. Very sad. Gave Pudding some time with him and then buried him the same night (although since read that perhaps I should have given her longer). He was only 3 - so very sad.

She seems OK today. Just putting a shout out that we are going to look for a neutered boy 3+ years in the Sandhurst, Berkshire area that needs a new home and a partner for life.

Any advice welcome - hate the idea of her being on her own for long especially in the cold.

I'm so sorry you lost your little boy :( It's always horrible when they go so unexpectedly :(

Binky free Gizmo xx

Back