• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been keeping a secret...........

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
In December I adopted another Rex who I named autumn :love: she's so funny,,full of character and life:lol:

She has been living next to willow in hopes that they will bond, only way I could think to do it as I really wanted someone else to bond them but given willows ileus problems it would have been a worry and stressful to leave him at a rescue, so I had to face my fears and bond them myself :shock:

Today is day 3 of bonding, I don't want to jinx it but it's seems to be going ok. Meet the happy couple........Mr and mrs Willow :thumb::lol:

Aww :love: she is gorgeous, and willow is as handsome as ever :love: fingers crossed the bond continues to go well :thumb:

How did you manage to keep a secret for so long :shock: I think I kept quiet that I'd reserved Arthur for about 3 weeks and that was painful...!

They look gorgeous together, I hope the bond keeps going well! Congratulations to the happy couple!

Thanks everyone!:wave:it's taken me ages to get him a wife :lol:he's still a bit chasey towards her but I think they will always be that way, they have been grooming :love:
Funny bunny it's been killing me, but I've been sharing loads with the Bristol hopper group, so that helped but I've been so worried it wouldn't work and I'd have to give her back :oops:

Thanks everyone!:wave:it's taken me ages to get him a wife :lol:he's still a bit chasey towards her but I think they will always be that way, they have been grooming :love:
Funny bunny it's been killing me, but I've been sharing loads with the Bristol hopper group, so that helped but I've been so worried it wouldn't work and I'd have to give her back :oops:

That's why I originally wanted to keep my secret until I'd bonded them, but I'm awful and had to share my excitement :lol: I think everything was in my favour for the bonding though because Arthur had only recently been separated from his siblings and Lilly is very submissive and non-aggressive plus she was desperate for a friend phew!

Bonding is very stressful even when the odds are in your favour though, mainly for us humans, I think the bunnies mainly take it in their stride :lol: hope you are feeling more relaxed about it all now!

That's why I originally wanted to keep my secret until I'd bonded them, but I'm awful and had to share my excitement :lol: I think everything was in my favour for the bonding though because Arthur had only recently been separated from his siblings and Lilly is very submissive and non-aggressive plus she was desperate for a friend phew!

Bonding is very stressful even when the odds are in your favour though, mainly for us humans, I think the bunnies mainly take it in their stride :lol: hope you are feeling more relaxed about it all now!

It is stressful!!! I had a headache all weekend with stress :roll: they seem ok, I hope it continues, I expect they will have a fall out now and then, my girls do! Temperamental little bunnies my girls :lol:
So glad your bond went well too :wave:

Back