• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nebuliser?

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya, I'm not really on any more as it's quite difficult now I've lost my buns. :( But I still have Grim's nebuliser and I'd like to give it away to someone who could use it to help their ill rabbit.
It's a little bit battered, my chinchillas managed to nibble the plastic cover of the power switch and the tube. It's still usable and I put a plaster on the tube at the end.

This is the nebuliser: http://www.amazon.co.uk/OMRON-COMPA...1422876941&sr=8-16&keywords=compair+nebuliser
This is the replacement tube if you wanted to buy one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Omron-Air-T...qid=1422876968&sr=8-7&keywords=nebuliser+tube

It was bought for me by a lovely member of the forum when Grim was very ill and I'd like to pass it on to help someone else. At the moment I just have the attachment in the photo, but I can try and find the masks and stuff (they'll be in the house somewhere). I'd only ask for postage which I hope would be about £5 by courier, but again I could check. If it's a rescue asking, I'll pay for postage, but you'd have to wait until later in the month when I have money.

Please PM me if you can as I'll get an email. I'll try and remember to check this thread later!

You can use normal water, but I used saline for three reasons. 1. It's sterile. 2. It's not going to cause a build up of lime scale in the nebuliser (I live in a hard water area) and 3. The salt makes it a natural decongestant so it shifted the mucus better.
But normal water is still very good.

I was hoping you had seen this VB. :)
Hello Jenova, I'm sorry that we don't see you as often now, but wanted you to know you have been greatly missed. :love:
Such a kind thing you are doing. We think of you often and hope you are okay. :) xxxx

Hello MimzMum! I'll PM you. :)
I've been asked for the nebuliser by a rescue so I'm going to post it to them. :)

Ah ******. Nevermind. :( Prefer them to have it anyway. Such a lovely thing to do in memory of Grim. He was much loved.

I was going to PM you the other day for some advice on nebulising but didn't want to bother you. I do hope you are well. :)

Back