• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkies from Arthur

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
He's a happy little boy :) the big binkying at the end (which I assure you is how he binkies, it's not him getting startled!) is pretty standard for him, he'll do this suddenly at this sort of speed and will sometimes run he whole perimeter of the room, he'll fly across the back of the sofas and change directions completely randomly sometimes for minutes on end! Yesterday I swear it took him less than a second to get from under the dining table to on the back of the sofa behind my neck, that's about 6 metres! He's only a little bunny I can't believe how fast he moves!!! Excuse the carpet on the sofa, that's my sofa protection method for when the bunnies are left alone with the sofas :lol: or today when I couldn't be bothered to roll it up on that sofa as OH and I mainly use the other sofa!

:):):) I love the way he pretends he's not going to do anything just before he binkies :love::love:

Haha I know, it makes his binkies and his bunny 500s really shocking sometimes! He'll be chilled out gently exploring, sit down and then BAM off he goes! :lol: Often he ends up finishing his manoeuvres on the sofa next to me or behind me so he makes me jump a lot!

Lopsy does the same: calm, chilled, maybe hopping, then off on one! It's a bit worrying at first! But now I know when he's scared or dislikes something and running off, but it's still that moment of 'erm...?!?' at first! Arthur's so lovely :)

I really need some cctv so that I can record him doing his bonkers binkies all across the living room! He moves so fast and flies over all the furniture!

Back