• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A dramatic change for the better!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
A few months ago I posted how Molly had gone downhill really fast after another episode of her ear abscess. I was upset and worried that her time was up, I was convinced we would have to pts.

Well, I wasn't ready to let her go so we kept on going and I am pleased to say she has responded really well! She is eating and pooping perfectly. She is racing around her room and binkying like a bunny half her age, she's 8. She has always been a softy and a cuddle bun but now she will sit on my lap for ages, infact she is sitting next to me on the sofa right now having nose rubs while I type.:love:

She is still having penicillin injections once a week and the vet prescribed her some different pellets with added fibre cos she wasn't eat much hay. Not sure what has caused this dramatic change but I am very grateful for it. I just :love: her, she is definitely my sole bun.

Realistically I know that we are probably on borrowed time so I am just going to concentrate on making her feel like the princess she is.

I'm so pleased she is feeling better. she won't know about your worries, so she will be as happy as ever, living in the now :thumb:

Back