• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring fever!

J&R

Mama Doe
I've never seen Fiver try to hump Rosie before, but I've just spent the last ten minutes crying with laughter as he kept trying to jump on then slide off as soon as he tried humping :lol:

I got a very bad photo as he tried to get back on for the tenth time before getting exhausted and just lying on her back trying to get his breath back. At which point she finally lost patience and stood up so he went sliding off again.

e132328435766dd410a9e1c363908db9_zps6d59e19b.jpg

Oh dear! :oops: :lol:

Boris would always start humping around this time of year too. I felt bad for laughing but it looked so funny as he was half Bella's size :lol: And she just sat there like :shock:

Poor boy, I felt a bit bad for laughing at him. How he managed to father a litter at his old home must have been more luck than anything else :lol:

Rosie didn't seem sure what he was trying to do, even as she eventually ran away he was still trying to hang on.

:lol: that'd be like Blackavar trying to hump Lady Katherine or Jacquetta :shock::lol Lady Katherine would have him for breakfast! :lol:

Back