• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hungry bun boxes

KatP

Alpha Buck
Just wanted to say what an exceptional service this is, I saw them on this forum and thought I would give them a go. I ordered on late Thursday evening and it arrived today. My bun has already eaten all the hay in the box used as packaging, played with the box and is holding two paws up for the single Carrot Coin and the one Island Breeze Bite she has had tonight. Even as I type this she is begging for more!

Well done to Hungry bun for providing such a great service, the box of treats even comes with a card telling you what is in each treat and when it is best before. I also got a 15% discount code for my next order which I shall definately be placing.

I'm not the type of person who would leave feedback on a site but I am so impressed by this service and the quality of treats that I felt I needed to share so that many other bunnies may benefit from this service and be treated to high quality healthy treats ( when fed as advised 1-2 treats a day).

Back