• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Changed around the living room and the bunnies accommodation!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
It used to look like this with the hutch behind the litter tray, and a side unit in the top left corner of the photo which is adapted for bunny use, with TV on an old TV unit (we had carpet previously too but now have laminate and a fluffy rug!)

Then we got the new TV unit and the old one got put under the hamster cage back to front so the bunnies can use it as a hide out:

The bunnies haven't used the hutch at all since in the last few weeks, they sleep between the sofas by the hamster cage, they completely ignore the hutch! The hutch is a little bit of an eye sore and I reckon with Lilly's recent ear mites issue the carpet in it is probably infested so decided to get rid of it (well it's in the garden) and put the side unit there which they haven't been using as they don't venture to that side of the room much! So now they'll hopefully use it more! Then I went and finally got our Christmas present from my parents, a beautiful new coffee table! The bunnies are very over excited by all the changes! Arthur's been climbing all over the side unit and coffee table :lol:

I really like the changes! Next thing to get is a mirror for above the fire place (my grandparents christmas present to us, we just need to choose one!), new curtains and curtain rails (they're wonky), new lights (they don't match each other and are old currently...) then to put this but the other way around in the space the side unit originally was in with the drawers that match those in the tv unit http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80275887/

Really happy with the living room, it's getting so much better :love:

Looks fab!! I adore that coffee table! :love:

Thanks :) I love it too, it's so stylish! I want all my living room furniture white now (except sofas), I so wish I'd painted that side unit white!

I'm tempted to put one of those shelving units upright in the corner where Sid's cage is after he's gone (which hopefully won't be for another year although don't actually know his age as he was a rescue hamster) as we won't be getting another hamster as it's too difficult to transport the cage when we go to stay with parents or when he goes there for them to pet sit. I really like having lots of storage space!

looks awesome - lucky bunnies (& lovely table)

What a gorgeous rabbit friendly room. Love Sid's cage.

Thank you both :D I love my table still! Lilly has been climbing on it now too! Not often, but sometimes! She's also learnt that she can go under it safely :p

Sid's cage is lovely isn't it, it's so big :D I need to get more photos of him, but he's really difficult to photo!

Back