• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly isn't eating

Poor girlie :cry: She had a bout of this not so long ago didn't she ? Hopefully she will bounce back again with treatment

Sending vibes for her xx

No it was Charlie that had it most recently, I can't remember the last time Milly stopped eating off the top of my head.

Going to vets asap, she let me cuddle her so she must feel ill :(

Oh no :( Maddie did this to me on Wednesday but after an injection at the vets she got eating again pretty quick, hope Milly's feeling better quickly too.

:(
Many eating and healing vibes on the way for Milly. You did post recently that she was moulting, perhaps it's that?
(((((((((((Milly)))))))))))))) xxxx

We've been to vets. She did a little poo while there. Her teeth are fine thankfully. Apparently, our neighbours have ripped their kitchen out so the noise of that could have upset her. Also the house was really cold when my mam got home (I didn't get home till after my mam had found her poorly) so maybe the cold and noise has just upset her.

She's perked up a bit, she would barely stand up earlier but now she's moving around and looking around. She's currently having a tiny, tiny nibble of hay.

Charlie threw a MAJOR tantrum, was flopped out and breathing quick in vets and when we got home he sat in the litter tray and refused food. Thankfully he's over his little sulk now, but he is so not a supporting husbun. Milly sat on him though so I guess it evens out.

I have recovery food for her, but I'm going to have some food myself before I bother trying her with anything. Hoping if she keeps eating I can get away with not giving her any, she hates the stuff so means more stress.

We've been to vets. She did a little poo while there. Her teeth are fine thankfully. Apparently, our neighbours have ripped their kitchen out so the noise of that could have upset her. Also the house was really cold when my mam got home (I didn't get home till after my mam had found her poorly) so maybe the cold and noise has just upset her.

She's perked up a bit, she would barely stand up earlier but now she's moving around and looking around. She's currently having a tiny, tiny nibble of hay.

Charlie threw a MAJOR tantrum, was flopped out and breathing quick in vets and when we got home he sat in the litter tray and refused food. Thankfully he's over his little sulk now, but he is so not a supporting husbun. Milly sat on him though so I guess it evens out.

I have recovery food for her, but I'm going to have some food myself before I bother trying her with anything. Hoping if she keeps eating I can get away with not giving her any, she hates the stuff so means more stress.

Oh dear, Charlie sounds like a bloke who decides he's got man flu when his wife has a cold :shock:

Hope she keeps eating so you don't have to resort to syringe feeding :thumb:

It's not with the same absolute desperation that she normally has, but she's been eating hay almost constantly since I last posted. She's had a drink too.

And keeps pulling cheeky faces
10954146_10152983111660502_701230499_n.jpg

Continued vibes that she improves, poor sausage. I empathize with the OH with man flu. :roll:
Keeping you all in my thoughts. xxxx

She seems totally fine now, not even had to give her any recovery food.

However, I can't sleep because now I have a stomach ache!

She seems totally fine now, not even had to give her any recovery food.

However, I can't sleep because now I have a stomach ache!

Glad she seems ok now :thumb:

Probably with all the stress, hope you feel better soon :thumb:

Back