• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So how long do they have to stay indoors for

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
My hubby has somehow, not quite sure how, agreed to the boys being house rabbits for the foreseeable.

It was so easy, must have caught him in a good mood.

So anyway we now have 2 dog crates attached end to end. The downstairs is now bunny proofed and they boys are free range when we are home and behind bars when we are out. So far so good, both are eating, the kitten is slowly learning that they aren't cats after all and all is good....

So when can they go back to their shed? we have always had outdoor bunnies before so other than illness bringing them indoors this is unchartered territory.

Any advice would be brilliant, thanks x

I think until the temperature outside is similar to the inside temperature. So a bit difficult to put a time on it really.

I think I will keep quiet about how long they will be in, my poor hubby is allergic to pet hair and grasses so living with 6 cats, 2 rabbits and hay and straw is going to be a tricky one:lol:

BUT

He agreed to them being in so his decision is final:D I win:lol:

I think I will keep quiet about how long they will be in, my poor hubby is allergic to pet hair and grasses so living with 6 cats, 2 rabbits and hay and straw is going to be a tricky one:lol:

BUT

He agreed to them being in so his decision is final:D I win:lol:

:thumb:

Back