• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Offending feets

icklepxy

Alpha Buck
So Hugh and I are chilling tonight. Since I'm not overly comfortable sitting on the floor right now I've been laying on my side. Hugh seems fine with this arrangement except for my feet. They have been nipped and dug at more than. 5 times in the last 20 minutes. I've been doing the high pitched yelp and he just looks at me like there is no way part of me so far away from the rest could be attached let alone hurt. I've been making the effort to move the feet towards him rather than away (not quickly of course I would never kick my bunny) and he stops for a bit but then comes back. He has happily sniffed me from every other side and no other parts seem to need nipping.

I don't want to give in to intimidation tactics here but it is his room I'm in, do I need to just give in to the little overlord and retract my feet or is there another way to make clear that I am not yo be nibbled?

He obviously isn't exactly fussed about.my presence.

Funny you should say that, my Blossom will dig and nip my feet when I am sat on the floor with her but only if I have socks on, if I am bare foot she is quite happy and will leave them alone.

I thought I had a Bunny Rabbit, but actually think I have a Funny Rabbit

:lol: Rosie has a thing about my slippers socked feet if I'm on the floor will dig and head butt ;) she likes pulling my trouser legs too :roll:

I yelp or squeak but to no avail, so,I do the same as you and move foot towards her and make her back off rather than get out if her way, I don't think she likes me being in her way as she won't jump over my legs it's very funny :lol:

I don't think she likes me being in her way as she won't jump over my legs it's very funny :lol:
Lopsy will jump over me feet but sometimes my bum is in the way! I'm small enough that I can leave enough bunny-run-space all around me in the run, but sometimes I don't quite manage to get enough space between my behind and the run bars :roll: He's not usually disapproving of my feet though, and hasn't even taken to nibbling my slippers or shoes!

:lol: This is quite funny.

If my buns ever dig or nip at any part of me I chase them off. Usually if you tickle their bum they will run off looking extremely offended. This is because if a bun is unhappy with another bun they will nip bums to move them out of the way or chase them off. Watch your hands! Some buns might turn and bite. :lol:

Generally after a few times of doing this they will give up whatever naughtiness they are getting up to.

Thanks Vegan_Bunny, we will try the bum tickling thing this evening. I do try and speak rabbit with him wherever possible so I like this tactic :) :lol:

Back