• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bristol hopper group :)

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Some of you know I'm the co-ordinator for the RWAF Bristol hopper group :wave:

I thought I'd post again In case any newbies have joined RU and are interested in joining the hoppers, if you are just let me know and I can tell you more about how fab we are ;);):thumb:

Kelly x

Hello! I'm a new RWAF member and have two bunnies at home. How can I join the Bristol Hopper group please?

Louise

Some of you know I'm the co-ordinator for the RWAF Bristol hopper group :wave:

I thought I'd post again In case any newbies have joined RU and are interested in joining the hoppers, if you are just let me know and I can tell you more about how fab we are ;);):thumb:

Kelly x

Hello, yes, I'm Bristol based and am interested in joining! I have two rabbits, one half French Lop / half Lionhead called Jinks, and a French Lop called Pantoufle (French for fluffy slipper for any non-French speakers reading this) that I am currently trying to bond. She's super smart and super athletic and he's... well, he's a fluffy slipper, ha, ha, unless you surprise him on his blind side (he lost an eye before he was mine). Both GORGEOUS!

The RWAF no longer associate themselves with hopper groups. Alot of the members of this group don't visit here often so it might be best to pm Willowsmum so that she gets an email as I think some of the bristol people might still meet up.

Back