• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy Action Shots

I got a couple of pictures of the bunnies out in the snow today. Skye loved it but it was to cold for Pepsi bless him. The first picture is Skye doing her happy jump and the other is Pepsi's hopping action shot. They are not very good pictures but i thought i would share them anyway.

10505469_10205405563674249_4243266765618106132_n.jpg

10359394_10205405570794427_5198224449156915068_n.jpg

Aww :love:
It's lovely that you let your buns out to explore it :)

Mine don't stay out for long, but they adore getting the opportunity, free choice to go and have a look/see..
then are really nice to me... saying something like..' mummeh, we love being home in our cosy shed ! '
Which is the total opposite to nice warm days.. when they say.. ' mummeh..you meany! let us out Now !!! '

( tis interesting that Skye loves it and Pepsi isn't so keen.. my girly Fern loves it too, whilst boy gentleman Forest just worries about his silky 'man' footsies ) :lol:

Last edited:
Aww :love:
It's lovely that you let your buns out to explore it :)

Mine don't stay out for long, but they adore getting the opportunity, free choice to go and have a look/see..
then are really nice to me... saying something like..' mummeh, we love being home in our cosy shed ! '
Which is the total opposite to nice warm days.. when they say.. ' mummeh..you meany! let us out Now !!! '

( tis interesting that Skye loves it and Pepsi isn't so keen.. my girly Fern loves it too, whilst boy gentleman Forest just worries about his footsies ) :lol:

yeah my buns currently have their shed covered in straw and a house filled with straw and hay so they went in to get warm for a bit then went back out for some more exploring. If its still there tomorrow then they will be going out tomorrow night in it.

Back