• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zena and I went for a long windy walk this morning! *doggy thread, pic heavy*

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Photos will probably be massive :oops: it takes too long to resize them all on photobucket and half the time it doesn't work :lol:

I keep her on a flexi for this walk, there are lots of swans/geese/ducks and the water is not safe for her to go in. She is far too interested in the water at times so I won't let her off leash around here!

On the way home, it started snowing! She was fascinated with something over the road and wouldn't look at the camera :roll:

And now she is a tired dog :love: snoozing and watching the snow through the window!

I love my doggy :love:

Oh she's beautiful , I love the one sitting taking it easy in her chair :D we've had 10 husky dogs staying opposite for the last 2 weeks. They come up for the Cairngorm sled dog races, I've loved having them here, and hearing them, barks and howls ! They went back home today, and I'm missing them already. I will post some photos in a separate thread tomorrow, think you will like them :lol:

I loves her :love:

She is so happy to settle when she has been a walk, it's not about the exercise with her it's about giving her a job to do. I think that's all most collies want anyway.

There is a bloke around here who has a collie type puppy (he is 22 weeks and quite small so doesn't look full collie) and he still hasn't let him off leash, but has him on a flexi wrapping round everyone :roll:

I feel really sad for him, he is always barking out of frustration at wanting to be around the dogs, I have even offered to lend the bloke my training lead. I started practising Zena's recall a couple weeks after she could go for walks as I didn't want to have her on leash all the time. It makes me so sad to see him with a clueless owner :(

Back