• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 questions for RU

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
1. Have you ever seen a whiter rabbit than Spenser?
2. Have you ever seen a grumpier rabbit than Spenser?

Poor boy is on a diet. Here he is just checking to see if there is anything more interesting than hay in his bowl.

:love: awe poor Spencer :shock:doesn't need to diet surely it's his floofy ness makes him look chunky:oops:

No wonder he is grumpy :lol:come live with me Spencer you can be as grumpy as you like :)

My Stu used to be whiter when he was indoors but not as shiny as Lord Spencer :love:

1.) Definitely not.
2.) Not that I recall, no!

Oh Spenser, you make Lopsy look like a happybun even in his grumpiest moments! :lol:

:love:...

In answer to your questions
no
No

Grumpy but exceptionally gorgeous x

1) No
2) Yes, I had a very aggressive Rex rabbit once, he was either grumpy looking or trying to sink his teeth into you :shock:

He is gorgeous :love:

His whiteness always startles me! He looks like a toy! A brand new one no grubby fingered little children have yet touched. :lol: He would be fab on one of those 'Get your whites whiter than white' commercials.

Bless him with his diet - I now that feeling! Have you tried scatter feeding?

Back