• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heard it all now...

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Was speaking to my mother tonight over facebook. Since we lost Jack and given Honey is now most certainly 8 but more likely nearer 9 and each partner she's had has been an increasingly difficult bond we'd made the decision not to try bonding her again. With Honey being an outdoor rabbit this means that sympathy for her increased tenfold and so she's been spending nights in the house and electricity has been run to her shed to allow installation of a panel heater for during the winter days.

Apparently tonight she ventured into the sitting room to watch pets: Wild at heart which in turn has prompted mum to ask me whether it might be an idea to have a television set up in her hut too. You know... Now she has electricity an all that.

Stewart and me are starting to wonder when the plumbed in litter trays are being added.

Last edited:
*Honey packs her suitcase and moves into a shed at your Mum's with a TV and mini bar...*

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
That's too funny! I know of a dog that watched TV while its owner was at work. I had him visiting while the owner was away and he started howling at the TV. I thought it was cute until I had to turn off the TV to enjoy the rest of the evening in peace.

Though I have to admit, litter trays that flush themselves would be a nice piece of plumbing. You just might have something going there...

No no you just need bash a hole in one of your walls and attach a run around tunnel from her shed to the house so she can come and watch the tv whenever she wants :lol:

Was speaking to my mother tonight over facebook. Since we lost Jack and given Honey is now most certainly 8 but more likely nearer 9 and each partner she's had has been an increasingly difficult bond we'd made the decision not to try bonding her again. With Honey being an outdoor rabbit this means that sympathy for her increased tenfold and so she's been spending nights in the house and electricity has been run to her shed to allow installation of a panel heater for during the winter days.

Apparently tonight she ventured into the sitting room to watch pets: Wild at heart which in turn has prompted mum to ask me whether it might be an idea to have a television set up in her hut too. You know... Now she has electricity an all that.

Stewart and me are starting to wonder when the plumbed in litter trays are being added.

Well your Mum doesn't want her to be lonely :lol:

Plumbed in litter trays? When you've done yours, will you come and do mine, save me a job and all that hoiking in and out?! ;P :lol:

No no you just need bash a hole in one of your walls and attach a run around tunnel from her shed to the house so she can come and watch the tv whenever she wants :lol:

^^ This. And SHHHHH I don't want Hugh to hear you. He's getting a new friend in due course but in the meantime I don't need him getting any ideas!

Back