• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Mum ended up sharing her lunch!

Jemima

Alpha Buck
My 81 year-old Mum came to visit today and as I was running a bit late at work I told her to help herself to a bit of lunch. She suddenly needed to go to the loo and when she came back all 4 of my rabbits were sitting in the armchair finishing off her jam sandwich :lol:

You'd think she would have learned not to leave food around by now!

:lol: food is never safe with house bunnies! Arthur licks my cereal bowl clean every morning :roll: he's not managed to steal any proper food off of me yet, although not through lack of trying!

My 81 year-old Mum came to visit today and as I was running a bit late at work I told her to help herself to a bit of lunch. She suddenly needed to go to the loo and when she came back all 4 of my rabbits were sitting in the armchair finishing off her jam sandwich :lol:

Oh that's very funny :lol: Very sweet and very funny.

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back