• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare Hutch Company now delivering and assembling hutches

Boris_TWHC

Young Bun
Exciting news!:wave:

Here at The Welfare Hutch Company we are always looking to improve the service we offer our customers. So we are now delivering our own hutches and assembling them on site.

See map here for details

We have coverage for this service over most of the UK, except the South West (Cornwall/Devon area) East Anglia (Norfolk/Norwich area) and Scotland which will continue to be delivered by courier at this point. Orders will still made through the website and then we will contact to arrange delivery.

We would welcome your feedback on this as part of our continued development.:D

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea as long as it's economical for you :D Does this include runs etc too or just hutches?

Hi
This way of doing things has worked out much better so far, its also been great meeting our customers properly and their feedback has led us to develop some new items which we are developing now.

Yes the delivery and assembly is for all hutches and runs - but pipe connector kits will continue to be delivered by courier. :D

I would have loved this when I got mine recently, my husband gets grumpy when assembling things, but it was easy to assemble anyway, although I wouldn't have minded paying extrafor this service, if you were charging extra that is :)

Hi we wont be charging extra just the usual delivery charges based on weight, the assembly will be a free service :)

Back