• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur last night

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Here some photos of Arthur all at different points last night, do you think he likes the rug? :lol: A whole massive room and he's spent all evening in about a 1 metre squared space flopping, stretching, dreaming and yawning :lol: I have a stretch video, a flop video and a yawn video of him too! May have to post them in replies to this thread though because of restrictions of one video per post!

Stretch video:

How gorgeous - I love watch buns just flop in sheer contentment :love:

I'm spoilt with flops from Arthur :love: he's such a happy little boy!

He's been flopping today lots, in fact when we had to go to the vets he was flopped and I just lifted him in flop position, he was too tired to move until eh got in the carrier and was furious! :lol:

Its Arthur's rug :love:

Screw the toys, tunnels, climbing frames, furniture I've bought for them, that rug is their absolute favourite thing in the room! Both of them radiate there and flop there loads! Usually together, but last night Lilly fell asleep on the toilet :lol:

Screw the toys, tunnels, climbing frames, furniture I've bought for them, that rug is their absolute favourite thing in the room! Both of them radiate there and flop there loads! Usually together, but last night Lilly fell asleep on the toilet :lol:

Yeah Slipper does that sometimes, he just loafs up in his litter tray and goes to sleep. Strange rabbit!

Yeah Slipper does that sometimes, he just loafs up in his litter tray and goes to sleep. Strange rabbit!

Lilly flops in her litter tray :lol: in all fairness it is a 4 foot by 2 foot tray so there's plenty of room! If she's asleep in her litter tray she's extra cuddly, I can get proper snuggles in if I lay down next to the tray! I was nearly in the tray (freshly cleaned!) with her the other day cuddling her and OH thought I was disgusting :lol:

Lilly flops in her litter tray :lol: in all fairness it is a 4 foot by 2 foot tray so there's plenty of room! If she's asleep in her litter tray she's extra cuddly, I can get proper snuggles in if I lay down next to the tray! I was nearly in the tray (freshly cleaned!) with her the other day cuddling her and OH thought I was disgusting :lol:

I wouldn't object to cuddling up to a bunny in the litter tray as long as it was clean. But as soon as they had a wee or a poo in there, I'd run away :lol: Slipper likes to sleep in his whether it's freshly clean or ready to be cleaned. I don't understand, I wouldn't want to sleep on top of poo and wee! :mrgreen:

I've got a picture of my girls as babies flopped out and snuggled up together in their litter tray! :shock: they don't fit in it any more :lol:

awwwwwwwwww
although if anyone said to me (loudly) "Hey! Are you asleep?" they would not be my favourite person....

Back