• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly and Arthur size difference!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
This is a good video showing the size difference! Also showing Lilly nearly squish poor Arthur :roll:

Here's a photo of Lilly laying proudly in her shredded newspaper with teeny Arthur next to her :love:

:lol: poor Arthur :lol: i thought Lily had already squashed him at the start of the video, at least she lay down gently :love:

:lol: poor Arthur :lol: i thought Lily had already squashed him at the start of the video, at least she lay down gently :love:

I've never seen her lay down so gently :lol: it's like she was doing yoga, very slowly laying down :lol: or she knew she was on camera and wanted to appear a bit more elegant than usual!!!

I've been filming Arthur and taking photos of him all evening, he is SO CUTE :love:

"When I stretch out as long as possible I'm nearly a big bunny like you Lilly!"

"Only joking! I'm just a teeny weeny bunny!"

They are so cute. I love that Lily is so gentle. Nancy barges poor Will out of the way.This isn't a good picture but shows the difference in size.

They are so cute. I love that Lily is so gentle. Nancy barges poor Will out of the way.This isn't a good picture but shows the difference in size.

Wow that's a big size difference! Lilly is very gentle with her little man :love: Arthur's not quite stopped growing yet so there won't be such a big difference between them! When I first got him he was exactly half her weight :lol:

Back