• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of my bestest bunny friends has come to stay for a couple of days!!!!

Right now he is busy humping one of his soft toys!!!!! Once he has ' finished' there, I will be gently pick him up and have a lovely cuddle with him and in return he usually ends up licking my nose..................and if I am lucky enough, once I put him down........he will spray me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my job is sooooooo:lol::lol:

An hour and a half!!!! Me trying to type one handed, whilst supporting him on my chest.....he fell asleep!!!! Had to wake him up.......I love my job. Heaven forbid the day when I have to give it up as I will be totally heartbroken. But it will happen one day...............

An hour and a half!!!! Me trying to type one handed, whilst supporting him on my chest.....he fell asleep!!!! Had to wake him up.......I love my job. Heaven forbid the day when I have to give it up as I will be totally heartbroken. But it will happen one day...............

Sounds like a dream evening :love:

Well this little bunny is bright and cheerful and very ' busy' with one of his soft toys!!!!!:oops: Good thing that I am used to bunnies and their behaviour!!!

Back