• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fleas!!!!

xnaomix

Warren Scout
My boys come back from the vets with fleas [emoji35] I'm not happy about it, best go find some flea treatment tomorrow [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shock: you think the vet would be more careful

but maybe and i hate to say, they might have had them before :?

i thought my Dumplin had picked them up from the vets but Stu and Casserole had them also :( and they hadn't been near each other for 2 weeks :shock:

Hm maybe so then, I'd rather him picked them up outside than at the vets! Bella, Wendy and the babies are ok, I checked them as soon as I saw one on him [emoji17] wonder if it's safe to treat Wendy with her having babies?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to be careful of grooming each other with flea treatment so maybe hold off on the babies (who are so cute) and treat mom for now unless you see them on the babies :D

I would give him a while to get over his neuter too they give injections in the back on the neck which can cause a sore to appear a few days on my Casserole and Dumplin had one come up about 4 days after i noticed it its a reaction to one of the meds they get it seems to be common :evil: i had some steroid cream to help it heal.

check with the vet tho it might be OK to treat :)

Back