• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluebelle at the dog food bowls

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
Didn't get a pic gutted. But I had my back door open and Belle and Binc are always mooching for food. I was busy cleaning and I thought oh it's chilly so I shut my door. I heard my girl dog Roxy growl and head to her basket in a huff, turned around and caught Belle with her nose in my dogs dry food bowl munching! :lol:

I shoed her back outside. Thank goodness she has guts of steel! But honestly I have never seen the like :) A bunny chasing a dog away from food :)

Bunnies take you into the realms of 'well I never' :lol:

Have you ever caught your bunnies doing ridiculous non-bunny things?

:lol: I've caught Boots trying to eat dry cat food, the cat would just let him, he is quite wary of him!

My bridge bun Pipkin tried to eat bacon, chicken and beef a few times. Amy literally tries to steal glasses or bottles of juice and water.

:lol: silly bunny!

Last night we had KFC and Arthur sat half on the back of the sofa half on my shoulder for a while, following as I brought food to my mouth! He wasn't put off by the presence of chicken! Although he didn't try to steal a bite of the chicken, he did try to steal bites of fries though :roll:

Lol what are they like??? :) they bring so much cutness and joy to all of us don't they. [emoji813]

I remember last week Teddy almost has his nose in my rose wine, he liked the smell very very much, I must say I quite agree with him :)

Top photo - :lol:

Somewhere there is a photo of Hector with his nose stuck in a full English Breakfast :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooo you have got to find that picture and post it! Me wanna seeeeeeee! :lol:

Back