• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur vs the treat tin

That really doesn't look like an accident that he knew where to get hold of the lid to open it. That is one very clever rabbit :love:

That really doesn't look like an accident that he knew where to get hold of the lid to open it. That is one very clever rabbit :love:

I don't know how he learnt it, I got the tin, filled it, showed it to him... he grabbed the lid and pulled it off easily and smoothly :shock: he's now learnt that pulling it as he does so spills treats everywhere :roll:

Oh that's so funny! I thought the treats were going to get buried in the carpet pile and he would then have more :lol:

Oh that's so funny! I thought the treats were going to get buried in the carpet pile and he would then have more :lol:

Oh he did, I missed a couple :lol: he found them though then Lilly came over all innocent as if to say "I hear Arthur crunching treats, where's mine?" so I had to give her another too :lol: lucky bunnies!

:lol: Aww: love how Lily's nose comes in toward the camera: can really appreciate the size difference!

:lol: Aww: love how Lily's nose comes in toward the camera: can really appreciate the size difference!

She has such chubby cheeks doesn't she :love: she used to have a small pointy slender face more like Arthur's and she's grown up to be all cheeks and whiskers :lol:

I'm in hysterics still... I just got the treat pot out and Arthur ran over, took the lid off... then ran across the whole room carrying the lid :lol: he took it to Lilly who stole it off of him :lol: they then had tug of war over it before both licking it all over :lol:

Back