• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starving Lopsy

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
You know how it is: you spend a weekend away and the bunbun makes you think he's been starved by the OH.

Well, Matt's good at foraging for Lopsy so he'd had some rose. He also had all the usual stuff: pellets, veg, plenty of hay etc. But he likes to make us think he's being starved and eats the spikes and bark off the rose twigs (or the whole twigs if they're small enough) so I came home to this on Sunday:

10414441_10101445666726088_4611075470074302834_n.jpg

I'm still not entirely sure how he doesn't hurt himself more! :roll: He's still got a few hawthorn twigs in his run from Friday: evidently not as interesting!

He's also eating a lot more hay lately, maybe because I turned the radiator off! XD

Oh you mean mummeh going away and leaving that poor bunneh in the hands of someone who starved him :cry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: my OH overfed mine when I was in Costa Rica so they weren't happy to see me home as they were back on their proper rations :lol:

Back