• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Rosie and Edward

anaqi

Warren Scout
Rosie lost her husbun, Peter, in November last year. She's been quite lonely but I think she's found new love with Edward <3

We adopted Edward (formerly Carlisle) from BARC on Saturday. They had a little date and hit it off straight away. They were grooming each other within 10 minutes of meeting! I brought them home and they have been doing so well together. They've had the odd spat when Rosie got fed up of Edward humping her, and Edward didn't like being humped by Rosie but most of the time they are chilled out just sitting next to each other.

Today is day three and I photographed Edward grooming Rosie. He usually asks her to groom him but this time Rosie asked to be groomed and Edward was only too happy to oblige.

I think it's love! <3 <3 <3

grooming_zps09a44402.jpg

Awww yay! Bunny love!!! :love: I saw his photos pop up on my Facebook news feed earlier saying he'd been rehomed :D fingers crossed for a continued smooth bonding!

Day 11 and Rosie and Edward are outside in the hutch :) I don't want to jinx it but the bonding is going so well. They've been no trouble at all. I think it's a match made in heaven!

I'm going to give them a couple of days to settle in then I'll open up the tunnel and they can have access to their 8ft run.

day11_zpsd6f3ee04.jpg

Aww :love:they look very happy together :thumb: I'm sure they will love their set up :thumb:

They are well and truly in love! They are now outside in their hutch with 24 hour access to their run and they are loving it! Even though it's freezing cold out there they are currently sat in the run huddled up together. They look so happy together!

This was them sharing breakfast this morning.

bonded_zpsffd34dcf.jpg

Back