• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought a bale of farm hay this weekend

Redhelen

Warren Scout
And Arthur and Elsie love it!!!!!!!

I bought a bale of hay and a bale of straw from the horse feed merchant and it cost about £10. Going to save me a fortune.

I put them in my car in duvet covers and no mess, thankyou for that amazing advise :D (gave the boys at the feed merchants a laugh, putting the bales into my very pink, very girly duvet covers)

The buns are happy and so Im happy :D (and my purse is happy too!)

That's brilliant :D

I get baled hay too, £4.50 for a large bale :D and the bunnies go crazy for it! I was like you when I first got it, so happy to be saving money and have something the bunnies need and get so excited about! I got home and put the whole bale in the aviary just for a couple of hours and they went nuts :lol:

I put it in their litter trays and hay rack as normal, but I also put a slice in their hutch and they have had great fun digging it up and making nests in it. (and munching as they dig :love:)

Theres no better site than a happy bun :love:

Back