• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolo

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Just to let you all know, Rolo seemed pretty much the same yesterday, only eating if I hand fed him (he did however eat all his nuggets, lots of plantain, some hay and some banana), but this morning, he has been eating some nuggets by himself without any encouragement so I'm really hoping this is a good sign.

Thank you all for your vibes xxx

What is his output like now ? Sorry if I have missed a lot over the W/E xx

Pretty much as normal - yesterday he ate as much as usual, except he was hand fed! I've been monitoring poops and they're like they usually are. It comes to something when your main interest is rabbit poop!!!

Well, Rolo has eaten all his breakfast by himself, he's had some dandelion and plantain and pooping like a trooper.

I really hope this means he's better.

He must think I'm crazy as I was leaping for joy when I saw his empty brekkie dish!

Well, Rolo has eaten all his breakfast by himself, he's had some dandelion and plantain and pooping like a trooper.

He must think I'm crazy as I was leaping for joy when I saw his empty brekkie dish!

That sounds to be good news xx

<Phew> ... Know that feeling VERY well!

Back