• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My sweet little brown bunnies

Rabcat

Mama Doe
I love these two so much and they absolutely adore each other :D :love:

My lickle Flopsy and Cadbury :love:

How can anyone not love a brown bunny :D

I am a sucker for ickle. big, brown bunnies, black bunnies, white bunnies...........any bunnies in fact!!!!!!

I love this pair of ickle brown bunnies!!!:love:

I am a sucker for ickle. big, brown bunnies, black bunnies, white bunnies...........any bunnies in fact!!!!!!

I love this pair of ickle brown bunnies!!!:love:

Aww thank you :D

Me too - I have 2 black bunnies, 2 grey and white bunnies and a brown and white bunny as well as these lickle munchkins :D

Last edited:
Sorry if that sounded abit off.. but of course I love all bunny colours too, I've had my fair share of different coloured buns over the years, but I currently have 2 ickle brown bunnies too which are complete tinkers! :)

I don't need to be asked twice!!
3867faa62ccf8c6fed903e5bd58b0c77_zps92177063.jpg

Ha ha.... He is so full of personality..... Very cheeky and very mischievous. The day I took this I had clearly upset him as he sat on the couch staring at me for ages....it got a little unnerving in the end! Haha. I totally adore him (even if he does chew all my furniture!)

Back