• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has a new toy

Adorable! ��������������

Ooh, that looks good :thumb: where was that from? I reckon Boots would like that :thumb:

You can get coloured ones from p@h. I got some for my gang, but they ignored it :roll: so I never replaced it :lol:

me too! they sniffed it a bit and then ignored it, disgusted :shock: spenser looks like he likes it though! :D

Boots used to ignore balls until I started posting treats into the middle of them, now you can hear him in his room madly chasing his jingle ball around :lol: I was thinking i could post treats into the holes of this kind :thumb:

Boots used to ignore balls until I started posting treats into the middle of them, now you can hear him in his room madly chasing his jingle ball around :lol: I was thinking i could post treats into the holes of this kind :thumb:

yes i think bunches of herbs or hay or forage would fit really well in the little holes :D

Spenser is so clever, he gets you to post a picture of his new toy just so RUers can tell you how you can give him more treats :lol:

Ooh, that looks good :thumb: where was that from? I reckon Boots would like that :thumb:

The toy came from Animed. The holes were in the wrong place so Spenser's papa had to drill new ones before the toy could be used.

Spenser: I hardly get any treats. Devious and drastic measures are called for.

Oh Spenser, you poor darling!!!!!!!!!!! Shall I pop some in the post for you? But if I did Mum might intercept them.........

Still looking gorgeous.:love:

Spenser, this might cheer you up......have a sneaky peek at my latest photos about my cottage, especially the ones featuring the chimney breast in my bedroom, you might spot something of interest to you!!!!!

:love:.. Aww he does look rather bemused. You give it A Good sniff Spenser, once you've chinned it to death..

It's all yours.. Mwah hahahaha..:evil:

Back