• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
nan got my easter present early, we was in garden centre, and I spotted him and thought he was like sox, so she bought him for me :love:

he now sits pride of place on sox's shelf x

Oh that's so cute :)

They had a Louie cuddly rabbit at our garden centre before Christmas, wish I had bought it now because they no longer have them.

Oh that's so cute :)

They had a Louie cuddly rabbit at our garden centre before Christmas, wish I had bought it now because they no longer have them.

I wonder if you could find out the brand and order one online?

Oh how lovely! :love:
I have to stay out of the stores as Easter approaches because there are too many plush bunnies begging me to take them home. :(

This one is so like Sox :love: how cool is that? (((((((Hugs))))))

Oh how lovely! :love:
I have to stay out of the stores as Easter approaches because there are too many plush bunnies begging me to take them home. :(

This one is so like Sox :love: how cool is that? (((((((Hugs))))))

I know and fro, head on, it looks life like and so cute like sox, I keep patting sox himself and then this bear my sox xxx:love:

Back