• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

willow,Chewy and Obi are home

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
image.jpg10_zps6s09miie.jpg
[/IMG]

image.jpg4_zps9rsyx6zn.jpg
[/IMG]

image.jpg5_zpspwyj0ilp.jpg
[/IMG]

image.jpg3_zpsm2wocdsz.jpg
[/IMG]

image.jpg8_zps6mf32oqk.jpg
[/IMG]

Willow is the boss. Chewy(black) is timid and sweet and often the longer. OBI HAS ATTITUDE.

Pictures are rotten... sorry.. Will get better ones when I get a chance x doesn't do them justice x

Awwww! I am so pleased for you Fee :D :love:

What a gorgeous trio they make! :love: I have to say... I can't tell which one is Willow now!:oops: x

Yep. Willow is bigger but at first glance the only way to differentiate is Willow has a tear shaped marking on her cheek that Obi doesnt have..

They are cute together

My son decided that the shed was to be a bunny oasis full of hay and noms.... he did put a bit too much in but they are having fun.....

Yep. Willow is bigger but at first glance the only way to differentiate is Willow has a tear shaped marking on her cheek that Obi doesnt have..

They are cute together

My son decided that the shed was to be a bunny oasis full of hay and noms.... he did put a bit too much in but they are having fun.....

Awww, they are gorgeous :love:.

Your son is lovely to go to so much bother and want to make sure that they are comfortable and warm in their shed.

Awww thanks!

Weedug... He felt so sad for Willow, losing Bramble and having to be taken way from home to be bonded again (where she would have been scared) that he wanted them all to be happy in their new home as they'd been through a lot:love:.. He is a wee soul:D

My hubby gave them Noms this morning , said all was fine but is now away to work.I am just up and to be fair, am scared to see the state of the place !!!!

Fee xxx

Aww gorgeous bunnies :love: they look very happy together in their hay paradise. You definitely need to take more pics though ;)

I know Fifi, they are rubbish but to be honest, the boys are super quick... You forget how quick rabbits can move... When you go in to the shed, they're off!!!i thought I had lost Obi today.. Oops...

He is a digger and had dug a tunnel in the hay and was hiding underneath,,,,

Will attempt to get more pics... Later today.ll can't promise much though.,,

I know Fifi, they are rubbish but to be honest, the boys are super quick... You forget how quick rabbits can move... When you go in to the shed, they're off!!!i thought I had lost Obi today.. Oops...

He is a digger and had dug a tunnel in the hay and was hiding underneath,,,,

Will attempt to get more pics... Later today.ll can't promise much though.,,

Aww bless him :love: Bunnies just love their hay. We just topped our buns up on hay yesterday, mountains of it and they just love diving in and out and perching on top like little lords and ladies :lol: Looking forward to more pics :D

Back