• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think it's about time...

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
... I introduced our new furbaby! His name is Thorin Tinyfeet and he's been with us for just over a week. He's still very shy, but he is happy to be handfed so we're slowly but surely making progress :love:
1743715_10152727537966847_3057249693189545130_n.jpg

10802013_10152725940711847_4377653659050332098_n.jpg

14031_10152725940706847_224799495824912713_n.jpg

He's cute, and tiny! Where's his wooden house from? I have a little furry that would love that, I think.

So cute :love: is he a dwarf or syrian? I thought he was a syrian, but he's just so teeny!!! Sounds like he's settling in really well, I loved seeing my hammies get more and more confident learning to eat from hands, then climb on hands and eventually love being handled :love: (although with Sid he came fully tamed and human friendly, I was very surprised, but then he was older when I got him!)

oh.. 'Thorin Tinyfeet' , you are so beautiful ! I love his name, it's like a Native American name 'small hands big spirit' :love:

He's cute, and tiny! Where's his wooden house from? I have a little furry that would love that, I think.
It's from Pet Planet, it says it's for 'guinea pigs & dwarf rabbits' but it's actually the perfect size for hammies :) there is a 'hamster & mouse' size but I reckon it would be tiny!
http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=456&pf_id=65669

So cute :love: is he a dwarf or syrian? I thought he was a syrian, but he's just so teeny!!! Sounds like he's settling in really well, I loved seeing my hammies get more and more confident learning to eat from hands, then climb on hands and eventually love being handled :love: (although with Sid he came fully tamed and human friendly, I was very surprised, but then he was older when I got him!)
He is a Syrian, only about 8 weeks old. The pics were taken on his first night here, I can already see he's growing quickly! :shock:

It's from Pet Planet, it says it's for 'guinea pigs & dwarf rabbits' but it's actually the perfect size for hammies :) there is a 'hamster & mouse' size but I reckon it would be tiny!
http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=456&pf_id=65669

He is a Syrian, only about 8 weeks old. The pics were taken on his first night here, I can already see he's growing quickly! :shock:

Awwwww he's so teeny!!!! I had a couple of syrians as a child/teenager, I got them at 8 weeks and I can't ever remember them being quite this tiny! He is adorable! Not sure how old Sid was when I got him because the RSPCA didn't know, definitely not 8 weeks though! I think he grew a teeny bit after I got him so he was still youngish!

I love hammies :love:

I've had a few syrian hammies but I don't think they were ever as small as him! They also seemed to be handleable within days, never had one so shy before. I'm sure we'll get there :)

Been waiting years to have another Syrian, I love them! :love:

Back