• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little piece of heaven on earth. :)Pic overload!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
As promised and long overdue......

I hope you enjoy looking at my little piece of heaven.

My front hallway, with a door just to the left of the shot, which leads to the stairs, the door to the right of the bunny sign is an under stairs cupboard...and then into my lounge.

Welcome and come in.

The inglenook fireplace. Sorry haven't a clue how to get photo upright!!!:oops:

'The Snug'

Toilet of course...........:lol:

The back garden with all the beautiful sights...including some of the new housing I have for boarders!!!

The chimney breast in my bedroom....you might recognise a couple of the bunny photos!!

Thanks everyone. It really is perfect for myself and my furry family in every single way. When it was advertised on Zoopla, it had only been on there an hour before I spotted it!!! And that day, I had changed my search radius slightly, to encompass this area. It was meant to be.:love:

Oh wow. Mrs B you are living in my dream house :love:

I am so happy for you, what a wonderful stunning place you have found :love:

Mrs B.. I love it :love:
On pictures no' 10 and 12.. I can see a Rabbit Protection sign from the back of the photos. A big strong rabbit, very happy, here to help you. Can you see him :) XXXXX

Last edited:
Wow, It's beautiful. The blue aga is amazing as is the inglenook. Having a view of the Church as well is perfect.
I can't think of anything better. x

I just adore old houses and the setting with the church view is just beautiful. I live in an old cottage and I want yours too! May you have many happy years there. Xx

I love it. Its very homely looking to say you've not lived there long. And the best bit, you don't have to share with anyone so you can have it just the way you want it.

Back