• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby pics

xnaomix

Warren Scout
e4c54af4c73d6f05e32505d49bad1ea6.jpg
040257be46b3bb7f7d796a0238fa07c9.jpg
842fa43dd815b683f05bbc1dccd654db.jpg
90d906d8b5f946895163aa5d23005951.jpg

When their old enough and it warms up they'll go and live with mum and dad outside in the shed
Obviously once their 'done' old enough and bonded properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness. I just let out a squeak that I didn't know was possible to come from a human haha.

They are utterly adorable!

I just made incoherent noises almost beyond the range of human hearing- they are so ADORABLE! :love:

Awww they are lovely :love:

I assume they are still with mum though? It seemed a bit odd the way you said they will live with mum and dad when they surely still with their mum now?

Nooo their still with mum now I meant they'll all live together when it's warmer outside, As their inside at the mo! Mums very protective of her babies [emoji4]
They was 3 weeks yesterday and very chubby!

Nooo their still with mum now I meant they'll all live together when it's warmer outside, As their inside at the mo! Mums very protective of her babies [emoji4]
They was 3 weeks yesterday and very chubby!

I thought that was what you meant! Just checking!

They really are adorable :love:

Back