• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous gang!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't been able to post any photos of my gang for quite a while.....camera fixed now so be prepared for overload over the next few days!!! These photos were taken last summer at my old home, up to date photos will be along soon.:thumb:

Delilah and Frankie.

Delilah obviously has 'The Medusa' touch.!!!!

Some weirdo...........last year!!!!

Frankie.

Pirate and Connie.

Pirate.

These guys and gals mean the world to me.:love::love:

And a few more...

Last edited:
Wow Mrs.B what lovely photos you have taken! You have such a gorgeous family of bunnies and piggies :love:

Delilah and Frankie are very well colour coordinated! I absolutely love the photos of her and the rabbit ornament :love:

Pirate and Connie are so lovely! I don't think I've ever seen them before! I love how fuzzy Pirate is! :love: what's their story? How old are they?

Here's to a happy 2015 for you and your furry family xx

Pirate piggy is a 5 year old rex who is an absolute darling. He's very laid back, occasionally feels fruity and approaches Connie, however she is the boss!! She is also about 5 years old, a quietly confident lady who knows her own mind.

Delilah likes a cuddle for a few seconds, but believe you me, she weighs 7kgs and if she isn't put down straight away once she lets you know she has had enough...............OUCH!!!!! I'll give you a clue....SHE HAS BIG TEETH!!!!! She is big, boisterous, feisty, funny, clumsy, greedy, extremely intelligent, challenging, fearless....and never a day goes by without her giving me some form of grief. But I love her.

Frankie is 6 years old now, a lovely gentleman, who is utterly charming at all times. Slowly but surely he is warming to having more and more cuddles......he snuggles down under my chin and gently grinds his teeth.

All have come from Windwhistle Warren and Delilah who came to live with me back in November 2013 is the latest addition. They are all so different in their personalities, and I love them all:love::love::love::love:

marleysworld, if you kidnapped Delilah, don't think that you would be taking on a rabbit....at times more like a angry Rottweiler!!! Your vehicle would need good suspension too!!!!:lol::lol: She's a JCB........thundering around, bulldozing things out of her way...absolutely no finesse where she is concerned.:lol:

Last edited:
Sneaky photobomb........ha, haa!!!!

Thanks everyone for enjoying the photos and the lovely comments. I absolutely adore my furry family and they are so very precious to me. Without them.....well we won't think about that.

They're all gorgeous mrsbunnykins :love: Delilah is the same colour as Arthur, she's like a giant Arthur :love: I'll tell him if he eats all his hay maybe one day his ears will grow as big as Delilah's!

Trying to think of excuse to pop over and offer head rubs to your gorgeous rabbit masters.... I need to start saving so I can have a holiday and require bunny boarding for mine :lol:

Aw it's nice to see your bunnies and piggies, I don't think I've seen them before. Frankie is so handsome! :lol:

Back