• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some of mabels many eating looks

And all her faces are beautiful :love::love::love: How is she doing as a single bunny?

she has claimed the house, and if I am not awake when she wants feeding in morning she jumps on bed and sleeps on my pillow above my head :lol: blue bunny is her best friend, still can't wash him so he just gets rub down x

she has claimed the house, and if I am not awake when she wants feeding in morning she jumps on bed and sleeps on my pillow above my head blue bunny is her best friend, still can't wash him so he just gets rub down x

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Precious! :love::love::love:
I didn't think bunnies could eat tomato? But I have to say, seeing her cucumber slices makes me wish I had a few in the refrigerator. :(

How sweet that she is sleeping on your pillow. :love: I don't know who claims mine more, Jenna (yorkie) or Griff (kitty). If Fiver takes a shine to it I'll have to sleep in another room! :shock:

Precious! :love::love::love:
I didn't think bunnies could eat tomato? But I have to say, seeing her cucumber slices makes me wish I had a few in the refrigerator. :(

How sweet that she is sleeping on your pillow. :love: I don't know who claims mine more, Jenna (yorkie) or Griff (kitty). If Fiver takes a shine to it I'll have to sleep in another room! :shock:

yes tomatos are ok as an occasional treat only though, we where running short on food so I stole mums tomato for her :lol:
oh and she legs it round house binkying out of my room, into dads, then plays find her under the bed, as its like boxes all under there :lol: I did warn him not to put his Christmas biscuits under the bed incase she found them, e said good idea and didn't risk it :lol:

yes tomatos are ok as an occasional treat only though, we where running short on food so I stole mums tomato for her :lol:
oh and she legs it round house binkying out of my room, into dads, then plays find her under the bed, as its like boxes all under there :lol: I did warn him not to put his Christmas biscuits under the bed incase she found them, e said good idea and didn't risk it :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Psst...so where's he hid them then? ;) I'll come find them. :lol:

Back