• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fresh Hay, Suffolk

icklepxy

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

Since my darling Hugh is a calcium bun and I'm having trouble getting much variety in his diet I was hoping to find somewhere local where I could buy fresh bunny friendly hay. I do order off of Hay Experts but delivery is kind of a pain and I find selection to be not that varied for just normal hay (the forage stuff is great but I'm not sure what he can and can't have yet so we haven't ventured into that so far).

So my question is, does anyone know of a good place I could get fresh rabbit friendly hay in the essex/suffolk/cambridgeshire corner? :thumb:

Last edited:
I would amend your title to include the location, hopefully someone local will be able to recommend somewhere :thumb: usually a stables or equine feed suppliers sell baled hay :thumb:

There's lots of places around that sell by the bale. Your best bet is to look up horse suppliers and find those who sell bales of hay fit for horses and invesigate. There will likely be some close to you, and closer than our recommendations (I'm Suffolk based, so know there are a variety of places around where I live, and therefore, there will be more).

I haven't long moved to Colchester and I have only found one place round here which sells hay bales (and they aren't usually very good) so I'd appreciate any recommendations/suggestions too!

Back