• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emma (a human) becomes a hutch rabbit!!! Highlighting the lives of some rabbits.

Really interested in looking at this but unfortunately Facebook blocked on my work computer :)roll: very inconsiderate). Is there another webpage for it? If not Ill check at home xx

Wow, I don't envy her doing that (or the poor bunnies stuck in there either) but big we'll done to her for doing this and fingers crossed it makes a difference :)

A big bump for this as this is looming up very soon. ( See fundraising events.)

Sorry to cross fire on threads, but I feel certain that this is something every single one of us wants to change....small hutches = no!!!

I am hoping to go over and visit Emma, throw her a carrot and donate some money...... anyone fancy coming over/ meeting there too?

Oh goodness, thank you for posting about me and sorry for being so late to the party!

Thank you so much to you all for the support, would be lovely to meet some of you if you were able to pop in :wave:

I'm hoping to come over and throw some muesli mix, rabbit yogurt drops and even healthier.............popcorn treats!!!!! Yum, yum...... All very nutricious for bunnies...................................NOT!!!!!!

Don't have to clean out your litter tray though.....do I?:shock::lol:

Haven't got to check for signs of flystrike either.....have I? Ooh errrrrrrr......panic!!!!!!

Haha! My colleagues at work have already worried about all these things! My litter tray will just have to stay dirty, my boss has offered to Rearguard me and has asked if I will have mxyo and display my swollen genitals - I have promised faithfully that I won't!!

Yum yum! They all sound pretty good for me though! Have even been trying to find some caecotroph equivalents and think I have found some!

Bump...this weekend folks!!!!! I aim to go and support Emma.....not quite sure which day though. Anyone else going to support her? If so, we could have a mini meet up!!!!

Not long to go now!!!! I hope many of you will be supporting Emma in one way or another, as her cause must be very close to all of our hearts.

I hear that The Telegraph even did an article about this fundraiser.

Anyone else from RU going?

Good luck Emma.:thumb: I am hoping to pop over some time tomorrow to come and support you.

Anyone else going to be going along sometime?

I think she's doing a fantastic thing and would gladly join in and do it myself. It could become an annual event to raise awareness and funds for local rescues or the RWAF. Getting press coverage is also fab!

Well, I have been over to offer Emma some support......and of course......talk about bunnies!!!!! Keep going Emma..........sending support vibes your way....and of course a gentle little cuddle to Norman.:love:

Not long to go for Emma now. Bless her, she didn't look very comfy in her cramped enclosure........but all to raise awareness of the plight of bunnies stuck in small hutches all of their lives.....and raise money for Fat Fluffs and Windwhistle Warren.

:thumb: Emma. x

Back