• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Most Popular Rabbit Names of 2014

Aww lovely names. I have had two buns called Rosie and poppy, a hamster called Daisy, guinea pig called Lola and I call myself (online) Luna. So Iv used a lot of the popular names thinking I was being original but obviously not. Lol :) xx

The only TV inspiration we could think of was Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer;
What about the film with Warwick Davies?! Clearly written by under-30-year-old non-geeks ;P

Well I have a Poppy, but she was originally Popsicle when I fostered her for a rescue so Poppy was just a shortening of that really :lol:

I also have a Lilley dog, who again a rescue came with that name :lol:

When we choose names it's a lot more geeky, we have Thor and Loki at the moment but have also had Storm, Pheonix and Rogue hammies and of course our stunning big black beauty of a bun Farore, which again was her rescue name which we kept :p

My Elsie was Poppy at the RSPCA but we already have a dog called Poppy so she got a new name to go with her new home. Arthur was Toby

:love:

Did anyone see roger rabbit's Violet in the pictures at the bottom?

None of mine feature in there, but I didn't expect them too - how many rabbits are called Lady Katherine :lol:

Did anyone see roger rabbit's Violet in the pictures at the bottom?

None of mine feature in there, but I didn't expect them too - how many rabbits are called Lady Katherine :lol:

I did Violet is so cute.

Doughnut isn't a popular name then lol. I didn't enter though.

Back