• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Honeybunny has a new name!

There's been a name change for our bun rehomed a few weeks ago from Honeybunnies. We've gone through so many different names and when we thought we'd settled on one, we decided it just wasn't right and didn't suit her. So her new name is:

Primrose. :love:

All my guinea pigs have flowery names and 2 of my past buns have too so it just fits the theme really! Also she likes her own way, has eaten most of the pig's hutch and the side of he shed. :roll: Everything has to be prim and proper for her liking. ;)

She is such a character and is so active. :shock: She can jump straight up onto the guinea pig hutch which is over 2ft high!! All my other bunnies have always needed a step up. Hector jumps on his little house and then onto the top of the hutch. I'm amazed with her! :shock: Also, the whole shed has had to be rearranged because she keeps managing to burrow her way around the back of the hutch which they're not meant to have access to but she keeps finding a way back round and chewing everything in her path! :lol:

Back