• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Arthur

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
After exhausting himself binkying and doing his bunny 500s he went to relax with Lilly on the rug, I grabbed this opportunity to curl up with them on the rug and gave them nose rubs and kisses whilst I did so, lots of purring later I stopped and just laid next to them, so Arthur got up and then groomed Lilly, then me, then Lilly, then me etc etc... :lol: frantically going between us both to make sure we both got licks whilst Lilly I just snoozed cheek to cheek :lol:

He's a lovely boy :love: he makes sure both of his ladies get kisses :love:

Oh what I would give for bunny kisses :(

Casserole will but only very occasionally now and only if I stroke him and then put my hand under his chin :lol:

But it freaks me out even tho I know he won't bite :oops:

Oh what I would give for bunny kisses :(

Casserole will but only very occasionally now and only if I stroke him and then put my hand under his chin :lol:

But it freaks me out even tho I know he won't bite :oops:

Arthur isn't a frequent licker, before they were bonded he licked me loads, now they're bonded he licks lilly loads and me on special occasions! He won't lick my hand, only my nose or forehead, with a large preference for my nose :lol:

Lilly only licks me by accident :lol:

Arthur isn't a frequent licker, before they were bonded he licked me loads, now they're bonded he licks lilly loads and me on special occasions! He won't lick my hand, only my nose or forehead, with a large preference for my nose :lol:

Lilly only licks me by accident :lol:

that would be lovely but then I would freak and probably get bitten for jumping :lol:

I trust them all not to bite :oops:

Back