• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Hugo

vicky_26

Warren Scout
So this is my sofa, and that's yours....got it...! It's a better position up here for me to stare at you...! (Anyone else's bun just sit and stare at you!?)

3867faa62ccf8c6fed903e5bd58b0c77_zps92177063.jpg

ebc6910526c2c9f30664a5fee0caa527_zps09ea6a22.jpg

Aww he's gorgeous!!! :love:

And haha.. Know exactly what you mean, my little honey loves our sofa;

Excuse my other half, but this is her usual position while I sit on the floor!

Oh bless!!! Honey looks just like Hugo!

Yes he is a big softy.....adores his 'wife' Parker and has a proper cheeky personality! Love him! It's so funny, I live on my own so generally 'his' sofa is not used but I have a friend stay over most weeks and you can tell he gets proper put out when his sofa is not free!,

Bless :love: Boots went for the more dirct approach tonight and dug at my hand so he could get comfy on the settee :lol:

Staring, yes! When I'm in the run, Lopsy's either looking for food or giving me the Paddington Stare! When he as downstairs in his tiny crate (when he was still quite unwell), he'd stare at me or Matt (or the TV if there were people) from his position in the litter tray. I think he thinks we're weird-looking ;P

Aww thank you and yeah she does! :)

They are just so cute and make me laugh so much.. She also has a dedicated poof! Lol! Xx

Now, lets get this straight...we as humans do NOT own any sofas.......they belong to our bunnies, who occasionally condescend to let us share them with us!! We can sit on the floor cant we?

Back