• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie's is getting clever

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
I'm first up this week so I feed Rosie and Pie I have been on early shift so 6am is a bit early to feed the boys but both girls get fed by me :D hubby feeds the cats and outside boys at 7.30ish then goes off to work :thumb:

We'll miss Rosie has discovered that if she pesters hubby while he feeds the cats that she will get second breakfast :shock: this has been going on all week :shock: Pie has also had 2 helpings and eaten them both :shock:

We need to divise a chart that says who has been fed or she is going to end up a little fat bunnie :lol:

She has also managed to get me to feed her again on an evening when I am home late and hubby feeds them all at about 7pm :? If he has gone out usually on Fridays :roll:

She is a very clever Naught bunny :oops: but too cute with it :oops::lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Boots is the same, I discovered that my son had been feeding him pellets as he "looked like he hadn't had his tea" (he was begging :lol:)

She is definitely an intelligent bun. There is no doubt in my mind. Lol. She is by far the most clever bun I had ever had. The 2nd most clever girly was another dutchie I had called Poppy Sue . But Miss Rosie May was defo smart, and a little bit manipulative too. Hehe xx

you need one of these signs!

Pet_rabbit_2_1024x1024.jpg

the only problem is Rosie will probably learn to turn the sign herself so the rabbit has forever 'not been fed'...

Oh, this- Amy begs for food whenever she's not already eating or not sleeping. She manages to wrangle out extra treats out of me and mum all the time- either by being cute or being annoying until we respond.

And a couple of days ago- well, there were a few fenugreek crunchies left in their bag on top of her cage, in the middle out of reach, if she stands on her house or hay box she can pull things through the bars. Well, I walked into the hay box in the middle of her cage and an empty package on the bottom. She'd actually pushed it out to reach the treats. Clever naughty greedy rabbit.

She is definitely an intelligent bun. There is no doubt in my mind. Lol. She is by far the most clever bun I had ever had. The 2nd most clever girly was another dutchie I had called Poppy Sue . But Miss Rosie May was defo smart, and a little bit manipulative too. Hehe xx

Well she has out witted us a few times :oops:

Very time we walk into the kitchen she is there it's like having 2 Jessie's he asked for treats if he sees us in the kitchen and if you shake the bag for him Rosie comes in too :roll: they both sit there by each other and beg ;)

And both get something :oops:

Well she has out witted us a few times :oops:

Very time we walk into the kitchen she is there it's like having 2 Jessie's he asked for treats if he sees us in the kitchen and if you shake the bag for him Rosie comes in too :roll: they both sit there by each other and beg ;)

And both get something :oops:
They sound like a funny pair :) did things settle between them in the end or is Rosie still chasing Jessie around?

Last edited:
They sound like a funny pair :) did things settle between them in the end or is Rosie still chasing Jessie around?

They seem to have days where she chases him but I think he starts it :lol:

She has taken to sitting under the table by my chair so she can see the back door :D we have lost her a few times as she sits in the shadows :oops:

They are very sweet together on their good days and will go nose to nose and then Jessy will lie on his back and surrender but Rosie doesn't know what to do then :lol:

Did you see her last video demanding nose rubs and fusses :D

Back