• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns and a snowman!

Hele

Warren Veteran
With 3 housebuns and rather a lot of snow I thought they might like to play in it but obviously couldn't take them out in the cold so I brought the snow in to them!

ETA - sorry the pics are so huge, i did resize them so hopefully they will catch up soon!

Loki first;

he was happy to see me

and was kinda interested in the snow

but then he hopped off :shock:

we had a cuddle

then he played with a snowball :lol:

before getting bored of the whole thing and went back to trying to get hay out of the hay storage box!

Now for Thor and Poppy

These two were completely uninterested at first so I sat and played with the snow waiting for them to show an interest

:oops:

it worked!

Lilley Dog likes the snow too but she could go out in it!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Only on RU would it be perfectly normal to see a snowman with bunny poop for eyes!!

Looks like your furries had fun.

:love::love:

Looks like they had loads of fun :) it's a great idea as it's one of the free toys and enrichment activities that people can do for their bunnies at the moment.

Only on RU would it be perfectly normal to see a snowman with bunny poop for eyes!!

Looks like your furries had fun.

:love::love:

:oops: well you have to work with what's on hand right? And they were spread all over the floor! :oops:

Thanks everyone! :wave:

Ha ha!!!

The snow man is brill :)

I've never thought to post this; I spotted this in a field in the snow a few years back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh my gosh this is a wonderful thread! Cute bunnies and awesome snowman! :love: :lol:
Thank you this gave me the biggest smile sitting here in my doctor's office. :D xxxx

Wonderful photos, and great you brought the snow in for them to play with! I love both the snow man and the snow bun :lol:

Back