• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit upset :(

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
I know this is silly but it's really got to me today :(

I was emptying the big outside bin full of the buns' waste to take to the tip as it hasn't been done since before Christmas. When I've lifted out the hay on top, the bin was full of Priscilla's tiny golden poops :( I could always tell which were her poops as they were so little and perfectly round compared to my other bunnies.

I ended up crying into the bin as I was emptying it. I'm sure if any of my neighbours saw me they'll think I've gone mad :oops: I was sort of used to having Priscilla gone at this point, and to see a reminder of her, it was like she was still here living in the house :cry:

Oh I'm sorry :( I've definitely had moments like that after buns have passed on, when a silly little thing really sets me off, so you'e not alone. :(

Little reminders like that will happen every now and again and it brings it all flooding back again. :cry: Grief is very hard. xx

You are not alone. I had my moments after Bobby passed too. Up to a couple of months ago small things used to set me off still. I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful Priscilla. She was one pretty bunny and I used to love seeing pictures of her and her little baby. It melted my heart xx

Awww big hugs.

I was tidying up in the conservatory at the weekend and finally put the bunnies adoption papers and vaccination cards in a file. Poppy ' s was there too which choked me up.

When I was packing to move home I wrapped the little silver box that holds Luna ' s ashes and had a cry..We only had her 5 days and she was so poorly for all of that..just still feel so sad she didn't have a chance for growing into a big beautiful girl.

Thanks all :) I've had a little cry and gone to the gym so I feel a lot better now.

I know these reminders will pop up from time to time, but I felt so silly crying over poop! Only RUers understand lol xx

Thanks all :) I've had a little cry and gone to the gym so I feel a lot better now.

I know these reminders will pop up from time to time, but I felt so silly crying over poop! Only RUers understand lol xx

I'm so sorry. Exercise definitely helps (though I'm not sure why ...).

Of course we understand ..... (((HUGS)))

Back