• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a Box of Hungry Bun Treats for Your Bunny

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member

Yum yum yum, HungryBun have donated 3 boxes of their treats for Wabbit Wednesday. They are made from fruit and veggies, with no artificial extras and look soo tasty! You can get all the details here: https://hungrybun.com/

box_zps4882c0ac.png

If you think your bunnies might like to try them, just post a picture of your hungry bun here (one picture per person) and at the end of the day I'll pick three random people from a 'hat'. Entries close at midnight today (21st Jan) and the boxes can be shipped to the EU or UK.

Here are Will and Nancy getting stuck in to their orchard grass hay. Please excuse the bunny butts

Yum yum yum, HungryBun have donated 3 boxes of their treats for Wabbit Wednesday. They are made from fruit and veggies, with no artificial extras and look soo tasty! You can get all the details here: https://hungrybun.com/

box_zps4882c0ac.png

If you think your bunnies might like to try them, just post a picture of your hungry bun here (one picture per person) and at the end of the day I'll pick three random people from a 'hat'. Entries close at midnight today (21st Jan) and the boxes can be shipped to the EU or UK.

Wow adorable bunnies everyone!

Just to let you all know the treat boxes this month contain:

Banana
Pineapple
Apple
Carrot
Cut Grass

That's all, just in case we have any allergies.

We don't use pellets, oats, alfalfa, nuts, seeds, or any other fillers/rabbit unfriendly ingredients.

Good luck guys!

My Ferni Bun racing to get her 'apple snap' treat.. I use it as a cue that outdoor time is over, time to go home.
Forest is great at coming, Ferni has only just started to respond ... hooray !

Last edited:
Back